Sunday, July 15

CUCMS

With regards to our final preparation for The Cambodia Relief Mission 2007 next Monday, 14 of us will be having our second face-to-face meeting in Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS) on this Monday (tomorrow, 16 July). This will be my first visit there. I've heard this medical school so many times but I've never got the chance to see it for myself.

From what I know, it was founded in 2005, in line with our government's aspiration to further improve the healthcare of Malaysians. It has been said that it has a state-of-the-art educational technology and training in medical sciences. Well, we could expect all structure in and facilities in Cyberjaya is superb !

I'd hope this meeting will be a fruitful one, as the team still have a few unresolved problems. After our meeting, then comes this most interesting bit: Sunathon guide session at 5 pm. Muahahahahas... I just can't wait, although as I'm still a first-year-going-to-second-year medical student, and are not expected to do much on the circumcision, but I'm sure there could be something that I could learn and practice.

No comments: