Tuesday, June 12

Congratulation Alin!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My father emailed me the photo of my second sister, Alin, who graduated with flying colours from MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba (formerly known as MRSM Jasin). She's the one in the graduating gown. Really wish I can be there, but Nottingham and Alor Star is so farrrrr away, but I'm coming back soon in ten days time.

It seems like it was just yesterday when I accompany her for the enrollment in Jasin in early 2005, because during that time our parents went for pilgrimage in Makkah. She could have chose MRSM Langkawi which is nearer to home, but Jasin became her first choice, and she beat my record for being the one who went to the furthest school from Alor Star. And today, Alhamdulillah, with the blessings from Allah, she is on her right track to pursue her dream in medicine.No hurdle is insurmountable and congratulation Alin for having the great inner strength and believing in yourself!

Finally, I would like to thank those who helped her to achieve her dream and made it possible for her continue being a good Muslim. May Allah repay all your good deeds. Thank you everyone....

2 comments:

katak puru said...

kata ramai sahabat..

bukankah ramai sahabat anda yang belum berkahwin?

taknak eratkan tali persaudaraan sahabat anda ke?

kalau tak faham, takpelah

Buy Extenze said...

I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative.